Meet the Team at Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo
At our San Luis Obispo Hotel our top priorities are creating a relaxing, fun environment for our guests & staff, while maintaining a positive influence on our community. From our nightly Manager's Receptions to our monthly Employee Rallies, we strive to make sure everyone who enters the doors of the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Luis Obispo has an unforgettable time with us.
Meet the Team
When you stay with us you're bound to see a few of our happy faces wishing you a 'good morning' or 'have a great day' while working hard to make your visit extra special. We look forward to getting to know you, and have highlighted below a few of our excellent team members that you may see when you visit SLO.
Feel free to say hello when you see us on property!
Employee of 2016!
Congratulations to Carly, our Employee of the Year for 2016!
Carly is going to school at Cal Poly, majoring in Tourism, so Hospitality is her chosen area of expertise. It’s clear to see she’s successful because she was named 2016 Employee of the Year. Carly is a Front Desk Supervisor. When you see her around the hotel make sure you say congratulations!
Employee of the Quarter
Congratulations to Fatima, our Employee of the month for November and Quarter 4!
Fatima has been working for the Embassy Suites in complimentary breakfast for almost two years. She has a great attitude, a big smile and is always willing to go out of her way to help a team member or a guest in need.
Team Member of the Month
We are thrilled to announce our December Team Member of the Month, Robert
Robert has only been working at the hotel for 3 months, but in that time he has accomplished so much. He is a tremendously hard worker, is reliable and does a great job washing dishes.
Team Member of the Month
We are thrilled to announce our October Team Member of the Month, David
David was recently promoted to Maintenance Supervisor and is doing a fantastic job! He is also a member of the hotel's “Make a Difference” Committee, which is in charge of planning our monthly employee rallies, assist with community volunteer programs, and develop employee engagement initiatives.
Nice job David!
A big shout out to Omar for his Spirit of Embassy Award Nomination! Omar was nominated by a fellow coworker for his outstanding work in the Banquets Department. Your efforts are appreciated every day!
Our staff loves to have as much fun as our guests! We hold monthly employee rallies to boost morale, hold department contests, and engage with the community around us. See our schedule of fun events below for our upcoming employee rallies and see what charities we'll be working with over the next few months.
- Mardi Gras Team Rally Mardi Gras Team Rally
- Festive Decorations for Fat Tuesday Festive Decorations for Fat Tuesday
- Creative Masks Creative Masks
- The Ladies in the Sales Department putting together new chairs! The Ladies in the Sales Department putting together new chairs!
- Hiding Easter eggs for the guests! Hiding Easter eggs for the guests!
- Celebrating Tom for winning GM of the Year by WCG! Celebrating Tom for winning GM of the Year by WCG!
- Festive Table Settings Festive Table Settings
- Cozy Party Venues Cozy Party Venues
- Wonderful Holiday Decor Wonderful Holiday Decor
- Helping those in need with Toys for Tots! Helping those in need with Toys for Tots!
- Our Sales Team ready for Jingle in July Our Sales Team ready for Jingle in July
- Getting in the festive spirit Getting in the festive spirit
- The Jingle in July Crew! The Jingle in July Crew!
- Mixing cocktails at our Hawaiian themed rally! Mixing cocktails at our Hawaiian themed rally!
- Our staff in their tropical gear. Our staff in their tropical gear.
- Having fun! Having fun!