Business Travel in San Luis Obispo
Whether business brings you to San Luis Obispo for an extended stay, quick meeting, or convention, the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Luis Obispo is just the place for a productive and relaxing stay. Take advantage of our Business Traveler Package, amenities, and local attractions to make the best of your business trip in SLO!
Premium WiFi Package
Stay connected on your business trip to SLO! Guests enjoy two-room suites as well as the following:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- Free drinks and light snacks every night at our Evening Reception
Relax With Our Amenities
After a long day of meetings, our amenities will help you recharge and have a smooth stay:
- 24 hour Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art Precor Fitness equipment
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary parking
- On-Site restaurant
- Dry cleaning services
- In-room mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Free shuttle service to San Luis Obispo Airport
- Complimentary USA Today Monday through Friday available in the Lobby. The Wall Street Journal and local newspapers are available on weekends.
Can't get away from your desk? Prefer peace and quiet during your meals? We will happily bring you a fresh snack or cooked-to-order meal! Our room service is available from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily and offers all of the same delicious options as our on-site restaurant, the Greenhouse Grill and Café.
Happy Hour and Post-Meeting Restaurants Nearby
Looking for a nice place for a business dinner or networking happy hour in SLO? We've compiled a list of restaurants, lounges, and bars to unwind at after a long day of business travel:
- Greenhouse Grill and Café: Our on-site grill and cafe serves up fresh and tasty dishes with a focus on ingredients that come straight from the central coast. Dine-in or stay in the comfort of your own room and order room service!
- Sidecar: Focused on using everything local, from the ingredients to the staff, Sidecar is not your typical bar. Featuring hand-crafted cocktails and classic dishes with a twist you'll be happy you chose Sidecar for your post-meeting gathering. Don't miss happy hour from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily!
- Foremost Wine Co.: Located in the heart of downtown SLO, Foremost Wine Co. is a wine shop, restaurant, and lounge in one. Grab your co-workers, a few small plates from their lounge menu, and a glass (or two) of wine from their extensive list.
- Koberl at Blue: Plan an important business dinner at the charming Koberl at Blue. The restaurant is known for their wide selection of wines, elegant dining room, and fresh entrees.
- SLO Brewing Co. : If you're looking for a vibrant, high energy bar head to SLO Brewing Co. The downtown venue features a brewery, full dining menu, and space for live music.
Planning a Group Meeting?
With over 15,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space, the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Luis Obispo is a perfect venue for your next business meeting or event.